Monday, July 02, 2012

JLPT and ... *sigh*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sunday, July 1, 2012. I'm going for JLPT test (nihongo noryokushiken). This is my first time taking JLPT so I'm so excited to go. I ready to go at about 8 am (test is 10 am), and take train. In the train, I do my morning routines like checking news, saying hi to people I talk the night before (I tend to slept in the middle of conv =P), and then I practicing kanji with one of my android application. I was so into my phone, sho when the train stop to a certain station, I panicked and went off from the train.


I'm checking the routes, once again, because it's the first time to go to UNSADA (Darma Persada University), the place of the test. My friend said on the mail, "From Tebet station, take bus number 52". I went to search for the bus, and no bus number 52!! I ask people around there, and they said that they never see bus number 52 there. I'm panicking again, I was so afraid if I late for the test.

Then, I ask one person...
Me: "Excuse me sir, where is the way to take bus number 52?"
Man: "52? There is no 52 here! Where do you want to go?"
Me: "A university call UNSADA, do you know how should I take to go there?"
Man: "Hmm... I don't know"
Me: "My friend said that I should went off from Tebet Station and take bus number 52"
Man: ".... but here is Kalibata station"
Me: 0_________________0

I went off on the wrong station! STUPID ME! Kalibata is two station before Tebet, the router is Kalibata --> Cawang --> Tebet station. Ah! STUPID ME! I always take train but I'm panicking and went off on the wrong station. Then that nice person tell me that I should take angkot (public car) number 3 to go to Tebet station. I don't want to take train again so I walk a bit to search for it, and found it after 200m walk. And the car is suuuuuuuuuuuper slooooooooooooooooooooooooow. But I'm still taking my time because it still 8.30 (from Kalibata). After get off on Tebet station, I'm searching for bus number 52. A lot of nice people help me to find this bus. Thank you :D

My friend said that bus number 52 only take 15 minutes to UNSADA, but in the end, the bus is suuuuuuuuuuuuuper sloooooooooooooow. I went off on a certain four-direction way, I'm panicking again because it almost 9.59. I think I still can go to the test because they allow 10 minutes late. But STUPID ME take left way instead of right way, right way is the right direction to UNSADA and I take the opposite way =__________________________=

I already running to the place, a lot of people help me, but in the end, 10.13 am. OKAY I'M VERY LATE and they told me I can't join in the middle of listening test, I can go for the test but in the end I'm still FAILED. I already half-crying and decide to go home. I'm doing my best to go there, running, ask a lot of people, and in the end still late. Okay.

*sigh*

No need to cry, because this MISTAKES will be a lesson if I take the next season JLPT test.
At least, I know the routes and I will never do these mistakes twice:
1) Went off from the train on wrong station.
2) Take opposite way to go to the places.
3) Take wrong stairs on the test building.
PROMISE MYSELF WILL NOT DO THESE SILLY MISTAKES ANYMORE

*sigh*

I'm very sorry to people I promise with to go to local Japanese festival after the test.

But I'm happy there is so much nice people help me to go there. My friends who told me the routes via short message service, person who told me the wrong station and show me routes to go to the right station, the bus staff who told me where I should went off, people who told me that I went to the wrong opposite, people who told me shortcut to unsada, unsada security who smile to me and told me to run because I'm late, just like I'm the university regular (he is really nice, and make me wonder if I already met before because of his kindness), the test staff who told me to hurry to the test room (on 4th floor, by stairs), and my friend who talk to me on phone when I almost break into tears. I told my foreign friend through WhatsApp and he only said "Are you stupid enough to get lost on your own country??!!" LOL

And it was so funny that I take the same bus number 52, because the bus staff recognize me xD

In the way go home, I stop on a department store and buy a lot of chocolates, 5 coffee cans (in love with coffee lately xD), and stupidly, 1 melon, 1kg of prawn, and 1,5 liter of Lemon Juice (still on my refrigerator till now, I didn't know what I should do with these three ingredients I buy randomly). LOL My mom thinks I went shopping instead of taking test, well, half true, I'm trying to go for the test but I'm late and can't go inside anymore, so I just spent my money because of stress LOL bad habit.

Don't worry be happy :-)
Let's do it better next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, mau tanya kalau naik busway dari stasiun beos ke unsada? Thanks mau daftar jlpt juga

    ReplyDelete