Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Cake? Candles? Wow I'm 22 now


The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. (Oprah Winfrey)

For 22 years of my life, this is my very first birthday which I spent by doing nothing. Erm, no, I spent my precious birthday by sleeping all the day. When I woke up, it's already 10 am and everybody already into their own activity (school, work, etc). I did choir a bit, checking social media, and then back to my sleep.

You must be wondering why I'm sleeping on my birthday. Well, recently I developed a trauma with lizard. The small ones, crawling on your walls, or ceilings. This little lizard crawled on the ceiling right above my bed. I'll talk about this lizard-thingy later.

Okay, how about the birthday cake? This year, I got cream cheese cake (again, yay!) but I'm not the one who slice the cake! I woke up and the cake already got sliced, damned. My family always act freely, yes, it's my cake. No boyfriend this year, so there's no birthday present.


What? Who sliced my cake without me ?!


Seems bad? NOPE. This year's birthday feel so peaceful. I still remember last year's, when I got congratulated by a lot of unknown person. I even got cake from someone I didn't know. I felt so bad that time, because it always hard for me to remember people's name yet they are so kind to me. Muchas gracias. 

Wishes? I hope my study goes well and could finish this year as planned. I hope I could gain more courage to take more steps and getting closer to my dream. They said people around my age tend to getting confused about their path and dreams, so I hope I could find my very own precious door and lead me to where I've been dreaming about. Hard work and all of the effort won't betray us, I believe.


Family message board :D


Oh well, Happy April 7th ! Happy 22th Birthday for me !
Wishing everyone a nice day (^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment