Wednesday, December 10, 2014

20 facts..... err random things about me


Actually, I was tagged on instagram for #20factsaboutme about 2 months ago (wow!). To be honest, I don't see the point of writing a long post on instagram, so I decided to write it up here on my blog.


--- 20 random things about me

1) I don't know my own limit. I ate pineapple too much until my stomach hurts. I drink coffee too much until I puke. I ride jet coaster until my head hurts, and puke. Yes, I'm kinda troublesome.

2) I'm good both at linguistic and numeric. I love crosswords, puzzles, and board games.

3) I speak human languages and computer's 'languages'.

4) I do believe math and algorithm make study a lot of easier for any subjects.

5) I'm both outdoor and indoor person. There's time I stay at my room for months, and there's another period of time I went outside when I still can't see the sun and back when there's no sun either.

6) People said I'm good at cooking, miraculously.

7) Hate pessimists, or people who say "can't" before trying. 

8) Solving mathematics problem and crosswords calm me.

9) Despite of no.2, I'm not good at remembering people names, but I remember people's face.

10) Despite of no.2, I need more time to decide which left or right (literally) than normal people. 

11) Cat person. I can be a dog person if it's the big one. Yeah, I prefer big dogs than small dogs.

12) Have been thinking to re-consider my fashion color pallet, but in the end, I'm ended with red/white/black/purple clothing.Wish I could gather some courage to buy a bright yellow shirt next year.

13) I love to craft. Felts, beads, fabrics, woods

14) Eat more when watching zombie movies

15) I can be creepy and crazy sometimes. You just need to push the right button. Beware.

16) I'm pretty much okay going to the movies and restaurant alone

17) Hate to be told same things a lot of times, even if you changed the way you say it. 

18) I love music with high bpm. And dance music. And hip hop. And rap. And singer with powerful voice. 

19) People say I can be detached sometimes.

20) I get bored really really fast. 


............... and this post required more than one week to finished. lmao

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could be good at algorithm. I love pineapple, but drink too much coffee I would never, you have to enjoy a good coffee instead of making it unbearable.
    What kind of rappers do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy it too much I made it unbearable..... sometimes.
      I'm more into jay-z, lil wayne, or eminem.

      Delete