Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Matcha Ice Cream haunted my dreams...



Since my friend invited me to Hong Tang, I can't forget the flavor of their rich matcha ice cream. And my favorite part, you can add extra topping. Which means, I can add red beans into my dessert. My two favorite things in one dessert, just BAAM ! ♥


Hong Tang I visited was Grand Indonesia's branch. The last time I went to there, me and my two friends were waiting for 15 minutes because the cafe was full. Glad this time there was no queue, maybe because it's Tuesday afternoon.

that matchaaaaa baby ♥

As you can see, it has grass jelly and other beans too. And no, I don't have two spoons. The other one is my friend's. I forgot to give her till she asked for it (I'm so cruel). Still, the portion is too big for me. So sad I can't enjoy it till the last spoon :'(

For you who want to take a try, Hong Tang I visited was the branch on Grand Indonesia. From zomato, it seems they have branch on Pantai Indah Kapuk and Gandaria City.

Wait for me, I shall have my revenge next time !

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious, you have to take me if I go to visit you in the future ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will ! Or maybe I'll bring it with me when I visit you (^o^)/

      Delete