Saturday, November 05, 2011

Stupid is when..

Stupid is when you are rushing to the bathroom to take a bath because you think you are going to be late, and after take a quick bath, you realized that you are forgot to take a towel before it and now you are confused how to go back to your room without a towel covering your body.

See? This stupid thing happened to me in the morning, about 4 am. I'm not waking up late, I woke up at 3 am as usual. But then somehow time are moving faster and I realized that it is about 4 am but I'm not taking a bath already. So I rushing down to the bathroom since my bedroom is on the second floor. I quickly taking a bath and .... where is my towel?? 0.o

Ah, I forgot to take it before I go to the bathroom. Stupid.
Aaah, how I go back to my room without a towel?!


Think . (´・ω・) . Think . Think .

It still 4 am, who is waking up beside of me?? So, I rushing out from the bathroom without a towel and quickly taking my little sister's towel and running up to my room. Back to my room, I was just giving a facepalm and laughing over myself (^Д^)フ
Such a stupid morning.


FYI, I waking up so early because I have to take morning train to the university. The first morning train will depart on 5.30 am, so yeah, so early (・∀・) and Indonesian people are not using a bathrobe, we are using a simple towel.

1 comment: