Sunday, October 09, 2011

Killing time with some internet personality quiz

Sometimes we can use internet to kill time, so I tried some personality quiz. I never believe in horoscope or fortune-telling, because I create my own future and I don't need anyone to tell me what should I do.  I believe in my own potential. But I love personality quiz, it feels more like an IQ test which have some personality assessment on it. You can try this quiz too here


Your rainbow is shaded red.


What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You appreciate energetic people. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


Let's see now....

1. Color is Red
Yes, my favorite color is red. Always red, sometimes pink and white and black. Red-color theme fashion is a must.

2. You are a passionate person.
Am I? People tend to said that I should focus on one thing which I can't because they said I have passion in too much field. I'm adventurous and love to try something new. As I love too much field, a question such "what's your hobby?" can be so troublesome for me. .............. what is "passionate" anyway? :P

3. You appreciate energetic people.
Yes, I don't like pessimistic behavior. I prefer to have energetic people around me.

4. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you.
 Exactly. I realize I tend to get bored easily, so sometimes I should keep motivating myself to keep doing somethings. And yes, I want a friend who can keep up with me and my high-tension behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment