Thursday, October 06, 2011

Meet and Greet with Takahashi Minami (AKB48)


This event held by Official JKT48 at atrium of Plaza Senayan, Jakarta. I got lucky and win the handshake ticket. The artist who held the meet and greet is Takahashi Minami aka Takamina, the member of AKB48 and de-facto captain of AKB48. She is really cute ♥

Lucky 200 persons who win the handshake ticket have to take the ticket a day before (Monday, 03 October 2011) on the same place (Atrium Plaza Senayan). I luckily got it, at the number 120. Because Monday is a busy day (I got morning class at 7 am, and evening class at 1 pm and 4 pm) I have to go the place in hurry. Actually my university and  Plaza Senayan is quite near, but you know, Jakarta is the traffic jam city, so even if you take Transjakarta busway, it still take a lot of time.

I'm the first person who take the ticket on the booth. When I take my ticket, there is Japanese young mother beside me, she win four ticket for her children, so lucky. She hardly speak Indonesian, so I try to help her. I understand what her try to speak, but I can't replying her, suddenly my head was blank and can't said anything even I want to say something (heck, where did all of my japanese skill go away?? =__=). After taking the ticket, I'm back to uni.

Event day, 04 October 2011. I got morning class at 7 am so I'm at the univ since morning. Then my friend come to pick me up. He did not win the ticket but he willing to go with me since the meet and greet is open for free (the ticket is just for handshake). The two of us go to Atrium Plaza Senayan and arrived there at 3 pm. Even the event started at 4pm , the place is already crowded. I can see a lot of people I know, like the people from AIF (AKB48 Indonesia), some friend from arashi-fans community, and there are lot of Japanese people too.

My friend totally forgot to bring his camera and I just bring my handy-cam. It is quite difficult to use camera feature on it, and I'm the only one who can do that because that's my gadget. But because he is forgotten his camera, he take my handycam and he go to the second floor to search for a place which can take a good angle and I go to the "200 person special place" alias in front of the stage. I'm still using the backpack I used to go to the uni, and I have my laptop and a lot of books in there. It is sooo heavy and I'm waiting for the event to start for about 45 minuted long...

After such a long wait. Takamina come to the stage with her cute wardrobe costume. I think that is the costume she used at MSSL (am I right??). She is really cute and beautiful ♥ I cant stop mumbling that she is so cute xDD After the greeting, they do a simple talk such the question and answer session. As I remember the MC asked something like "What do you think about Indonesia person" and Takamina answered "Indonesia no kata kata wa omoshiroi" (Indonesian person are interesting). And "What do you think about Indonesian man?" and the answer is "Kakkoii" (Cool) . They are asking thing like "What do you think about AKB48 as the leader of AKB48?" but I cant heard her answer because the japanese kids in front of me is too noisy (yes, kids, about 7 y/o and I'm surrounded by Japanese in front of me, beside me, and even behind me) =__=



Next is the guessing game, the MC give a simple question to the audience and the one who can answer will got "Flying Get' single with Takamina sign on it xDD (Actually Idk which single they give but somehow I sure that is the newest single). I didn't win it because I was too short so maybe Takamina can't see me ahahaha xD Takamina was in such a surprise because almost all of the audience can answer the question. Next is the MC asked if the audience can mimicking the "Baby Baby Baby" dance. Then MC asked Takamina to do Baby Baby Baby dance. She was sooo cute ♥. MC asked the audience what kind of song they want Takamina to dance with. I was shouting for Hebirote (Heavy Rotation) with the girl beside me. But Takamina listen to the other side to dance "Ponytail to Shushu", cute ♥ and then she sing and dance Heavy Rotation with the audience. It was really fun ♥

Next is the handshake session. Because I win the ticket, I can go lining up for the handshake. I was really regret it why I didn't bring any present for Takamina. Because this is just a handshake , we cant have her sign or take a photo with her. But a handshake is enough for me, I love her and want her to do her best ♥  Meet her, and handshake with her, that was so fun. All I can say to her is "Gambatte kudasai ne~" and she reply me "ah semangat... ah hai, gambarimasu. "OH SHE WANT TO REPLY ME IN INDONESIAN LANGUAGE, but in the end she reply me in japanese ♥


When she went off the stage, all of the people chase her running after her car. And she was still waving her hand even she is on the car. IDOL Feels. The event last for one hour and 30 minutes, such a short time. The event is over but all of the fans still gathering around the stage to take photos. I met a lot of my friends and take a lot of photos too.  Thanks for coming to Indonesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment