Thursday, November 24, 2011

Maybe this asthma will kill me someday...

I don't know what to do. Everything seems so wrong. 
This case already happened since monday (11/21) and tomorrow is Friday (11/25)
I'm afraid to sleep because everytime I wake up, my asthma will come again.
But if I'm not sleep, the asthma can be worsen.


And this medicine is stupid. There is no expired date on it, I mean, no expired year.
It is only "Nov10A19/nov15", oh cmon, is it 10 november or november 15 from what year to what year?? 
I dont understand what that code mean. I'm not a medical student =___=
It is already 11 pm here, no one can take me to any 24 hours drug store..
Ah,  I dont care. I just drink the tablet of this medicine.
My asthma got reduced but now my chest is really hurt, my cough did not reduced even a bit.
Ahahahaha stupid.

I have english presentation tomorrow but I dont caaaaare~
Well.. lets have arashi medley till morning come! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment