Monday, May 21, 2012

A little warm story :')

Around 5 pm, a big rain occur.
And then there is a complete electricity black out.

In the middle of big rain, I can heard a cry of cats.
It was a mother cat, searching for her daughter.
Because of the big rain, a little flood occur, around 30cm high.
The mother cat keep make a cry, panicking, searching for the little cat.

After a short time, the little cat's sounds appeared, and they keep calling each others.
Sometimes the little cat's sounds disappear, and the mother cat's panicking around.
It really breaks my heart :'(
Please don't die, little cats :'(

Now the rains has stopped, and I found the little cats on the other side of flood.
They now staring each others without making any sounds.
Even it's just a little flood, around 30cm high, the little cat can't go across.
I ask my brother to help the little cat to the mother, but the little cat afraid of my brother.
But at least, they already assuring themselves that they found each others :)

Now, I can only treasure this moment. The love between mother and her daughter.
Even it was a big rain, flood, and cold weather, this moment warm my heart :)
Only if I can picture this moment :')

Soranarumi.
7.30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment