Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sweet and Energetic Deredere? lol



Hi everyone ! Indonesia is hot and sunny as always, and I suddenly feels like a lazy cat. Yeah, the weather is way too hot and make me didn't want to step outside even a bit. Just me, bed, laptop, and the air conditioner. Phew.

Maybe you guys wondering why I post Orihime Inoue picture. The answer is a personality test I tried on the internet few days ago. You can find a lot of personality test in internet, it's fun anyway. (EDIT 9/16 : Too bad the quiz deleted recently) The test is about 'Dere personality. Check my result below !

---------------

Which type of 'Dere are you?

Sweet and Energetic Deredere



If you received this result then you are most likely a Deredere. The "dere" is a general term meaning "cute" or "lovey-dovey". Derederes are considered to be the kindest and most affectionate type of 'Dere.

Derederes almost always have a smile on their face; they have a bright, bubbly personality and axude a positive attitude that people are draw to, making Derederes popular among aduls and their fellow peers alike. Derederes almost always make excellent companions because of their loyalty to the ones they care about.

A few notable characters with Deredere qualities:
-Orihime Inoue (Bleach)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol Deredere ?? Orihime Inoue?
What make me intrigued that I remember someone been saying my personality look like Orihime, ... and I don't feel I'm sweet or anything. At least I think Orihime is cute. She and Ichigo make a cute couple too, kinda ship this couple forever


I know, I need to shut up
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment