Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pathetic

I only can cry that I remember I already lost the chance, I know cry didn't solve anything.. time keep moving and I can't rewind it. It is already over and I only can say, "I'm happy for you.."

Why girls keep crying? Is it emotion? I know it can't solve anything but.. why this tears keep falling? I don't want to cry, I want to be happy because you are so happy today. It will be your memories for all of your time, so I want to be happy for you too.

I can't blame the person who make me lose the chance. I can't blame anyone but myself. I think it is okay to lose this chance, but when I know what happened today really make me hurt and happy in the same time..

The thread between us called destiny become so thin and thinner. I do not know how to keep contact with you anymore. I don't want to lose any connection between us. Loving you is so hurt, I know I can't have you but I can't stop fight for you.

Will god give me another chance again to meet you? I love you, I miss you, I want to meet you. I want to be your strength, I want to be your smile, I want to take away your sadness. Please.. please god, let him know I'm here.. convey my feeling to him.. let him know. I'm fighting here, I want him to fight there too.

I always stare at the sky, wondering if we are looking at the same sky. Of course not, it is the same sky but not the same views. But.. if we are under the same sky, it is enough for me. Keep smiling, honey. Because your smile is my strength.

I keep staring at the moon, begging if he can deliver my feelings to you. I know it can't, because I have to fight for it by myself. Moon are beautiful, yet sad, shining in the dark and deep sky. I wonder if we are seeing the same view of moon. I hope so. I wish for your happiness, always.

*image from Kore wa Zombie desuka (anime). I don't know, I just putting random image from my folder :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment