Thursday, September 06, 2012

Dear mister on my mind...

What would you think if there is someone, separated more than 1000 miles from you, didn't know who you are, never meet you, and then he talk about the same thing like you, have same opinion like you, read something that you read, and this thing didn't happened once.

This person and me, how's the destiny will connect us? Are you a destined person? or a doppelganger? Or this is just a mere coincidence between us?

I do try to know this guy, I do my best. But if I had chance to meet him, there would be something that make me can't meet him. If I try to search for his contact, I always hit a wall and stop on his co-workers or his best friend and they would never told me his number.

The more I try to know this person, it feels more impossible. I feel so much wall between me and this guy, there is a lot of 'things' which didn't want me and this guy meet.  The more I try to know this person, the more I feel weird. There is a lot of same things we share, and there is a lot of differences too. 'Complete hte same' things, and 'complete opposite' things.

I want to try to talk with this guy.
I'm so curious with this guy.
Wonder if he feel the same?
I bet not, he didn't know me btw.

I want to believe that this is not the right time for us to meet.
Maybe there would be any perfect right time to meet, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment