Monday, June 02, 2014

Farewell, Christina



I still can't believe it Dr. Yang will leave Grey's Anatomy series. She is one of my favorites character, and she will leave the series. Ugh, I might need a lot of tissues. In the series, Cristina moved to Preston Burkes' hospital in Zurich Switzerland. I don't really remember the hospital's name, but anyway, she is going to be the head of the hospital. 


Christina farewell hug with Dr. Bailey, her mentor when she was a fellow surgical intern at Seattle Grace Hospital (now Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital). Picture from Grey's Anatomy official twitter account, including a funny quote Dr. Bailey said on this sentimental moment...



Tweets from Sandra Oh, the actress portraying Christina Yang:


What I like from Cristina's character is that she is strong. She is smart, ambitious, and somehow detached from people around her but still can be caring to them. Her relationship with Meredith, and with Owen. I still can't imagine how the two of them walk their life without her.




Yeah, screw beautiful, compliment my brain !
 Bye Cristina, I'm gonna missed you for sure :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment