Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kokoronotomo TV program launching event + でんぱ組.Inc (dempagumi.inc) mini live



Just one day before the event, my friend ask me to go with her to a launching event of a new television program titled "kokoronotomo". I'm actually not really want to go anywhere because I'm so tired with university thingy, but because she said she have no one to do with her so I decide to go with her. The event held at Plaza Senayan, Jakarta, February 16, 2013.

It's Saturday so I still have to attend a class at uni, and then I met my friend at around 1 pm. I was stupidly use a high heels and stupidly hurt my own feet because walk too much. I thought I should buy a flat shoes when I arrived on Plaza Senayan, but somehow I feel too lazy to walk so I keep using it all day. Yay I survive with high heels FULL DAY (sorry, I'm a sneaker girl xD)



でんぱ組.Inc (photo by kokoronotomo staff)

Our main purpose is to watch でんぱ組.Inc performance. でんぱ組.Inc can be read as "dempagumi.inc". As written on the event rundown, Dempagumi.inc would have two times performance, at 2-3 pm and around 7 pm. So we wait for a while for the first performance while sitting in front of the stage. Yes we were sat on the third row. In front of us were some wotas group and media/press person (or some person who use their media-ID for their own benefit =__=)

Actually, I come without having any idea who is dempagumi.inc group, and of course, I don't know what kind of song they sung. I only know that they are Akihabara Idol Group. Knowing myself, there were a lot of times I went to a concert or mini live without knowing who is the artist, and somehow it's kinda fun (okay, ignore me). Maybe I sounds crazy (yes, you crazy girl) but I love to try something new, so... everyday is a brand new adventure, yay ! xD.

Back to the topic, when the MC said it was about to dempagumi.inc time, I was so surprised, they are doing sound check LIVE !! The wotas in front of us is sooo noisy already with their chant. They already ready with the chant, and somehow the chant is so fun even they are really noisy with their loud voice.

In the middle of sound-check (photo by me)

And finally, でんぱ組.Inc first performance ! On their first performance, they sang Dempareedo JAPAN, and continued with Kuchizuke Kibonnu. Surprisingly, even for myself who didn't know nothing about them and their song, it feels so fun. They are cute, and the songs are ear-catching. And the wotas' chant make it more enjoyable because the chant is not difficult (friend said that the wotas chant is wrong but anyway it was fun). And they are so sparkling, so kira-kira *___* アイドルってキラキラですよね(笑)。 I became a fans just because of two performance ♥

After watch the LIVE performance, we went for lunch because I hadn't eat anything since morning. Me and my friend searching for a table which near with electric terminal so she can charge her phone (it's low battery already because she took too much picture xD). While eat, we wait for our another friend who want to come too but she late because of work. After meet her, we take a bit walk to Kinokuniya to search some magazine which featuring Arashi member (yes, both of my friend is Arashi's fans). It's a bit surprising that one of them almost scream when she found a magazine which Matsumoto Jun-san in it's cover, such a fangirl xD

でんぱ組.Inc (photo by me, uploaded at instagram too)

When we back to the stage, it's sushi class session already. I was planning to join this class too but unfortunately it's already in the middle of session so I can't take a part (T_T). But somehow I glad I didn't take part, because the main sushi taught on the session is roll sushi. We sat again, in the third row again, and somehow my friends can't stop singing mikoshiboy song. And we ready for でんぱ組.Inc second performance !

I was wondering if they will  perform another song, but unfortunately they sang the same song. It's Dempareedo JAPAN and Kuchizuke Kibonnu again. But they were cute, so I forgive them :P At the end of performance, we are calling for encore but they didn't give us encore (T_T) So sad. As the performance ended, the event is ended too. Me and friends split up because I should take train to go home.

Such a pity that they didn't give us encore and they lack one member, Mirin-chan, but after all, thanks for coming to Indonesia !! Next time, please come to Indonesia with Mirin-chan :)

Now some performance videos. These videos is not mine, I take it from Youtube. Video credit to the owner :)

Day session:

Another video from different point of view:



Night session:

Another video from different point of view:


See you on other event ( ゚∀゚)ノ゙♥

1 comment:

  1. Your friend who charged her phone, almost screamed when seeing Matsumoto Jun on a magazine cover, and couldn't stop singing OhMiyaSKoshi song seems very cute, ne? :P

    I hope we can do more fun activities together! Going to Japan perhaps? Yay!

    ReplyDelete