Monday, October 06, 2014

Normal mode, transparent mode


A news with video shows up on my yahoo dash this afternoon. The title is "Hantu Pecahkan Kaca Terekam Kamera CCTV" or "Ghost broke up glass, as CCTV record" in English. Actually this title is kinda funny for me. Sometimes it hit me why ghost can go through things but it still broke things? Did it forgot to change mode from 'normal mode' into 'transparent mode'?


Talking about ghosts make me feel eerie, the atmosphere around me is getting creepy. There's an old Indonesia tradition said if you talking about ghost, they will come. Anyway, this is the video I talked about.




From the comments on the youtube page, people suspecting this video as fake. People who believe believe. I still think they have those normal-transparent button.

No comments:

Post a Comment