Monday, March 08, 2010

I'm waiting for ...


I'm waiting for a kiss from you...
even just a little..
HAHAHAHA 
that words make me look like a hentai. But I really do wait for it *shots*



Rawr, so, let change the topic. What I'm waiting for is..

TO WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND!
Unfortunately, its really hard for me to search for the time to watch it because it is already near UN (final test for senior high school in Indonesia), which make my head want to blast. But I really want to. I already waiting for this movie since last year, which must have been released last year but it is postponed till 2010 because of the difficulty of the making of the movie. And one more, all of Tim Burton movie is cool.
Argh, I do want! do want! do want!

Once again, random blog post ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment